It’s time to get lucky! Lucky Break is your chance to win a weekend escape at Wolfe Springs Golf & Waterfront Resort! With only 150 tickets and 3 prizes, get yours for only $50 before they are gone!
Draw 17 August 2019 at MUSICwestport.
FIRST PRIZE: LUCKY BREAK WEEKEND GETAWAY
Three nights at Wolfe Springs Resort, golf, and gift certificates. $2000 value.
Megan Kenny -Toronto
SECOND PRIZE: SIT BACK & RELAX PACKAGE
Guided fishing trip for two, brunch at The Opinicon, and gift certificates. $400 value.
2nd prize – John and Kim Melowsky- Westport
THIRD PRIZE: TASTE OF WESTPORT
Gift basket and gift certificates. $150 value.
Art on the Street returns to Westport for a second year. Six artists will each use a blank Muskoka chair as a canvas, painting or designing it any way they choose. Finished chairs will be on display at businesses throughout the village for an eight week period during the summer. Each chair will be raffled off individually with tickets available for $5 where each chair is displayed.
Reveal Launch: Heritage Day Festival, 2 June 2018 at the library (Spring Street)
Ticket Draw: MUSICwestport, 18 August 2018
- Artists will be chosen on a “first come- first served” basis.
- On May 1, selected artists will pick up an unassembled Muskoka chair kit and urethane sealant at Herlehy Home Building Centre
- Artists will paint their design on the chair, assemble and seal it. Artists can google: “one of a kind hand painted Muskoka chairs” for ideas
- Each artist will provide a laminated biography and contact information submitted with their chair for display
- Chairs will be “unveiled” and the artists introduced at the Westport Heritage Festival on 2 June 2018.
- Chairs will then be “adopted” by six different businesses from 2 June to August 18
- Tickets will be sold for $5.00 each on the chairs and the draws will be made at MUSICWestport. Proceeds will go to the Westport Arts Council.
The Westport Arts Council hopes you will be excited about the prospects of having your art on display in the village throughout the summer months.
To participate in the project please contact: Mary Anne Bishop 273 8699
Host Business Information
Want to host a chair? Local Westport businesses can contact Mary Anne Bishop at 273 8699 for more information.